Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from Rock & Roll Martian!

Any resolutions out there in Martian-land? Personally, I'm hoping to spend more time this year re-focusing on a few old crafts and starting some new ones. There might could be a new Tumblr site on the horizon as I take my new camera to the streets (thanks, Vee!).

2010 was a bit of a doozy and I'm hoping for a comparatively toned-down 2011. But... I think I say that every year. Here's hoping that all my friends and loved ones have a happy, healthy year and continue to stay in touch! Odds are good I'll be gracing your mailbox at some point. Your ACTUAL mailbox - that thing out in front of your house. You are worth $0.44. Since I didn't see the Year of the Rabbit stamps up yet, this will have to suffice:



Side note: Did you know that from now on, all regular first-class stamps that are issued will be "Forever" stamps?

Side note to USPS.COM: Take that goddamn scary-ass clown off your homepage! JESUS!

1 comment:

Vee said...

Andy Rooney cat in the top right corner is still my fave! "Every week I find myself chasing my tail for no reason. But whyyyyy?"